Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What's in for 09

Today is one day closer to 09 and I am here asking myself what is there in 09 to look forward to. Well for me, lots. I have solid base of contractors, and there should be no reason why I should not move up. I am getting excited to getting back to out working everyone.

I often think about what did I learn about 08 and it was to not take time for granted. I took some time to myself for the holiday season and I will be showing up Jan 5 2009 ready to get more submittals and interviews then anyone else in the company.

When mid-year hits I will be well on my way to the upper six figures. Meaning I will have $37,750 in commissions or .... My production will not slow, in fact it will increase.


Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.
"Warren Buffet"

No comments: